Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can we stay in the house while you are servicing it?
Answer: In most cases, yes. Your service technician will inform you prior to treatment if you need to make arrangements to leave your home or business.
2. Do I have to empty my cabinets when you are coming to service my home?
Answer: In most cases, no, your service technician will make recommendations should anything require additional attention.
3. Can I mop after you have completed the treatment?
Answer: Sanitary conditions in your home or business can help prevent infestation, however, services are pest specific and might require products be left undisturbed for a prescribed amount of time. Your Angel Pest Control Technician will make specific recommendations.
4. Why am I seeing so many dead roaches?
Answer: It is not uncommon to see dead pests after your first treatment and in between regular maintenance treatments. Dead pests can be swept up and discarded.
5. How much will pest control treatment cost?
Answer: Every home, business and pest issue is unique. Your service technician will help create a plan that is best for your home or business. We warranty our services and work until you are satisfied.
6. How do I know if I have termites, or if they are carpenter ants?
Answer: The diagram below illustrates basic differences between Termites and common wood destroying ants, such as carpenter ants. Check our Pest Education section for more information or request a free inspection by one of our Angel Pest Control professionals.
If you have specific questions, please send us an email or give us a call! Contact Us